Ejaculation is the dripping out of the semen from the body while having intercourse. Premature Ejaculation is the condition when semen comes out sooner than a man or his partner expects or wants during sex. Other names of premature ejaculations are rapid ejaculation, early ejaculation, and premature climax. One should not be worried if he has premature ejaculation.
Although premature ejaculation could be irritating or frustrating as it makes the sex session less enjoyable to the male and his partner. But if it happens once then it is normal, but if it happens often and causes problems, then you should consult the doctor. The stats show that around 30% of men are suffering from premature ejaculation problems. But nobody knows the exact reason for the premature ejaculation problem. The reason may vary from a person to person. If a person is having a lot of stress and workload, he might face this problem or another can face due to some kind of medical issues.
Premature Ejaculation Causes
The causes of the quick release of sperm are still unknown but it is believed that somewhere or around it is related to the brain. Men having lower levels of the chemical serotonin in the brain have this problem. Many people ask this question like what causes early ejaculation or what causes quick ejaculation? So, the answer is emotional and health factors can cause premature ejaculation. Sometimes it has also been seen that a lot of masturbation causes premature ejaculation. Stress, depression, anxiety, guilt, problems in relationships, and many more can also cause premature ejaculation problems.
Factors Which Cause Premature Ejaculation
Here are few factors which cause premature ejaculation:
- Stress– stress can be the major cause of quick ejaculation. Try to stay calm and read books to stay calm. Talk to your partner when stressed. Dealing with so many problems can lead to low libido and affects your sex life. Practicing stress management can reduce stress and help you to get a great libido for a longer time.
- Depression– depression can be another major cause of early ejaculation. Maintaining good mental health can be the best cure for the problem.
- Anxiety– anxiety is the natural sign of telling your body against stress. It is a feeling of fear about the future of a person. We feel anxiety, when we know there is something new to happen, like the first day of college, a job interview, going for a speech, or maybe going on a date.
- Guilt– sometimes guilt is the cause of anxiety and eventually, it leads to premature ejaculation. It is an emotional experience that occurs when a person feels responsible for the offense which has been done by them.
- Lack of Confidence– when a person is not confident he may feel a dilemma of distress in themselves. This can cause early ejaculation in men.
- Diabetes– diabetes is one of the major causes of premature ejaculation. Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalances in the body. And this could cause an early flow or no ejaculation in the body.
- Smoking– smoking kills the durability of a person. It makes them physically weak and mentally sensitive. Thus, smoking causes premature ejaculation. In short, smoking causes temporary contraction of the penile arteries, thus it is one of the reasons for sudden premature ejaculation or reduction in the amount of semen production.
- Lots of Masturbation– it has been asked many times that does masturbation causes premature ejaculation. The answer is yes. Excessive masturbation can cause premature ejaculation.
- Infection– can infection cause premature ejaculation? The infection could be the big reason for premature ejaculation. Not all infections can cause premature ejaculation but some infections like skin infection near the groin area or groin infection are also a cause of premature ejaculation.
Also see: Ling Badhane Ki Ayurvedic Dava
How to Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
There are multiple causes due to which premature ejaculation happens. But it can be cured if proper care will be taken. Moreover, there is no method to prevent premature ejaculation, you just need to maintain a healthy and positive mindset towards sex. If you are feeling problems related to sex then you need to understand that sexual problem is a common problem and can be experienced by anyone. Do not blame yourself, it could be many other problems that led to premature ejaculation.
Speak to your partner openly and try to make them understand your situation, it may be stress which causes premature ejaculation. Talking to the partner can release stress and eventually, the problem can be solved. There is no best medicine for premature ejaculation in India but many doctors claim that few home remedies can be good for early fall. Here are some home remedies for quick ejaculation-
Exercising daily can prevent premature ejaculation. There are some pelvic floor exercises that you do on a daily basis if you are going through a problem. Sometimes weak pelvic floor muscles might cause the problem of premature ejaculation. In this case, kegel exercise or pelvic floor exercises can make the muscles strong. To perform this exercise, you just need to know the right muscles and improve your technique by performing the exercise daily. Focus on your goal and perform the exercise daily to get the best results. Performing this exercise can tighten up your pelvic muscle and help you to perform well in the bed.
Yoga is the best cure for every problem. Especially if we talk about premature ejaculation then yoga could be a great help. There are several poses of yoga that one can perform to get rid of premature ejaculation problems.
One of the best asanas is Sarvangasana which rejuvenates the entire body at once. It strengthens the adrenal glands and working of the testis. Eventually, if the system gets corrected then it becomes easy to increase the potential of sperm and semen.
Another asana is uttanpadasana, it helps to strengthen the intestine. Also, this asana has several other benefits like it solves digestion problems, constipation and boosts metabolism. More, this asana helps a man to control his ejaculation while mating. Kandharasana is another asana that increases the sexual desire of a person. Also, it strengthens the functioning of sperm and ovaries. By resolving the menstrual disorders of a woman it helps to overcome infertility. Not only these, but this asana also helps to resolve high blood pressure, lower back pain, or any other spinal disorders.
Ayurveda for Premature Ejaculation
Ayurveda could be the best treatment for early ejaculation problems. There are so many medicines in Ayurveda that help to treat the problem. Ayurveda has a proven record of treating incurable problems. Ayurveda is believed by hundreds of Indians and it uses multiple herbs for curing human health problems. Ayurvedic medicines like kamini ras, kaunch seed, and yauvanamrit vati, etc are few medicines that have proven best for treating the premature ejaculation problem.
There are few activities that you can follow at home to get rid of premature ejaculation. First of all, you need to increase zinc intake in your food. Zinc is linked with sexual health. Along with zinc try increasing magnesium as well. It impacts good libido, premature ejaculation, and the sexual health of a person. Green leafy vegetables, legumes, fruits, seeds, and nuts are some food along with salmon fish which are rich in zinc and magnesium. These will help you to increase stamina and give you a good libido.
Masturbating Before Sex
Masturbating before sex can help you to increase the time for ejaculation. Many males tend to masturbate before having sex for a greater time in bed with their partner. It increases the time for you to reach the climax level and hence you can deal with premature ejaculation. Moreover, excess masturbation can also cause the problem of premature ejaculation. Therefore, make sure that everything is to be done in their proper proportion.
Also see: Sex Time Badhane Ki Ayurvedic Dawa
Moreover, there is no such medicine for treating premature ejaculation or dysfunction erectile problems. But maintaining your lifestyle and eating habits can help you to get rid of the problem. Yoga and exercise could be another way to treat the problem. Along with this, if you are feeling such a problem then you should discuss it with your partner and make her understand the situation.
Some of the studies showed that most of the men who use ayurvedic medicine have seen a slight improvement in their sex life, but some of the side effects have been seen by these medicines like stomach ache, headache, and dizziness. But still, it gives a better result than any other technique. If you feel these kinds of problems, always consult a sex doctor before taking any of the medication. A doctor can tell you the exact problem and its solution. No matter what a problem is, always maintain a calm mind and a healthy lifestyle. Only being mentally free can help you to deal with so many problems. It can not only cure the problem but also helps you to fight the upcoming problems.