Please read the following terms set out below carefully before making any order from our website.
This website is operated by Suraj Herbals throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the same. Everything including all information, products, and services available from this website to you, the user/buyer, are subjected to your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and definitions stated therein.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing a herbal product from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”, “Terms”). These Terms & conditions apply to all users of the website, including users sans limitation who are browsers, vendors, or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms very carefully before accessing or using our website to make purchases. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or purchase any of our products. Acceptance is directly limited to these Terms of Usage.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. In order to order with Suraj Herbals you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Suraj Herbals maintains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the product you requested.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The costs of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- View Cart The view cart shows the items added to the cart along with the item descriptions. You can modify the entered quantity, remove it altogether from the shopping cart or even empty the entire cart at once. If you are done with your shopping, click on the Checkout button to check out of the shop or continue shopping.
- Check Out If you are done shopping, click on the Check Out button. The checkout page will give you the final value of the items that you have purchased along with the taxes (if applicable) on it. Next, type in the shipping address. Shipping charges are now calculated and added to the item value and taxes. As a final step, select your payment method. If a credit card is your chosen option, the order value will be charged to your credit card. Click on the Place Order button to confirm your order. Your order will be created and an email will be sent to you with all the essential order details.Check Out If you are done shopping, click on the Check Out button. The checkout page will give you the final value of the items that you have purchased along with the taxes (if applicable) on it. Next, type in the shipping address. Shipping charges are now calculated and added to the item value and taxes. As a final step, select your payment method. If a credit card is your chosen option, the order value will be charged to your credit card. Click on the Place Order button to confirm your order. Your order will be created and an email will be sent to you with all the essential order details.
- Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail with a receipt of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the product which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only the items listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Payment Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received from the banking organization. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the product you wish to buy. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email, the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of the product you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
- Prices; Shipping; TaxesAll the prices include charges for shipping and product handling, for sales/use taxes, and for other government required levy. No separate charges will be shown on the order acknowledgment receipt for each applicable order of any amount or quantity. Product values shown and printed on the pack and receipt are not subject to negotiation.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless directly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law. Content providers exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, circumstantial, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other tangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law. This does not affect Suraj Herbals.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error-free. We apologize in case of any errors or omissions that may have made without your notice. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant product. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss to you howsoever it may arise.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of delivered products.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering products where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside of our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal activity; which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene. You are prohibited to send any unsolicited advertising or promotional content, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision will as per the laws constitute a criminal offense and Suraj Herbals has the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities with your identity.
Intellectual Property and Visual Content
The intellectual property rights in all content (including photographic images) made available to you on this Website remains the property of Suraj Herbals protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by the owner and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not allowed to publish, manipulate, distribute, temper or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or that appears on this Website.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not tarnish our commercial image or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where nothing exists. You must not form a link from any website that is not managed or owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any page of this Website other than the home page. We retain the right to withdraw linking permission without prior notice. Any trademarks/names, logos featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark and logo owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Suraj Herbals, its owners, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service. Suraj Herbals shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of the Terms will not affect all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So as far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly.