Menstrual health is a topic accredited by societies as ‘taboo’ and ‘prohibited.’ However constant media attention and people choosing to break the silence on this so-called sensitive issue has brought the importance of menstrual health well beyond the thresholds of ignorance and superstition.
Menstrual and gynecological health is very important for women and girls. Ignorance and hesitance can sometimes even lead to life-threatening situations. Here are some common women health problems that may arise due to mere negligence and hygiene
- Urine Infection Not keeping yourself clean during the monthly cycle is welcoming microorganisms. They influence you remotely as well as lead to pee diseases which may not be agonizing for your stomach and lower abdomen but affect your kidneys.
- White Discharge Almost all instances of vaginal white discharge lead to pain, infection and a long inconvenience in urinating and even sitting.
- Rashes It's a typical issue and pretty much every other girl or woman has encountered it a few or the other time. The fundamental explanation behind the rashes during your periods isn't changing your napkins often enough.
- Risk of Infertility Utilizing unclean pads during feminine cycle or utilizing only one sanitary pad or tampon for quite a while can stimulate the development of microorganisms. These microbes enter your body (counting ovaries) making it hard for you to imagine an infant, expanding your odds of barrenness.
- Cervical Cancer Despite the fact that it's uncommon, there are sufficient conceivable outcomes of one ending up with cervical disease as a result of poor hygiene during menstruation. It is significant for ladies to keep themselves clean during their periods as well as make sure they get enough nutrients.
- Anemia and cramps Menstrual inconvenience might be disregarded but it’s a serious issue. Heavy blood loss during periods along with irritant and unbearable pain in the lower abdomen is pretty common for women and girls. Continous bleeding and the prolonged cycle can even lead to iron deficiency and eventually anemia.
Suraj Herbals values the importance of female health and its role in building a better society. Our team of expert Ayurved acharyas and professional doctors have come up with a solution for all women's health issues, Femicare capsules. It’s a herbally formulated medicine to enhance female bodily functions and help them have a normal menstrual cycle. It provides essential supplements that boost physical and hormonal health in women and make sure they get instant relief from problems such as cramps, white discharge, and irregularity.
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions , method of use and precautions are mentioned inside the package.
Why is SURAJ HERBALS Treatment different from others?
- This Wellness Package is formulated by our team of renowned Ayurvedacharya who are practicing in ayurveda since last 18 years and focusing on treatment of chronic diseases.
- We manufacturing every products only on the basis of actual clinical trials and clinical results by the team of ayurveda doctors on thousands of patients at their own ayurvedic clinics.
- We using best quality herbs and standard dosage as prescribed in ayurveda text.
- We never compromising with quality and quantity and all formulation is developed and manufactured only at our own manufacturing units.
- This wellness Package is a unique blend of 100% herbal formulation which can be used by anyone for healthy living.
Adverse effects –
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period. Our Herbal medicines are 100 % safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids.
OUR Product USP: In our all herbal formulations, we use only 100% herbal powder in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on label of each product.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- An ISO-9000:2015 Certified Company
- Product is manufactured in a WHO-GMP Certified Unit
Shipping : By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Delivery : With in 5-7 Days from the date of order.
Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card, wallets.
COD Also available
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure any disease. Always Consult your Ayurvedic physician before taking any ayurvedic medicine.