In earlier times, sugar, fat, and salt were hard to come by; our bodies needed to store them whenever we got a chance. To enable ourselves to endure, we developed a natural urge for sugars—actually, we pined for them. At the point when our predecessors were lucky enough to discover a bunch of succulent berries, they couldn't bear the cost of not to eat each one in sight, since it may be weeks or months before they could find them again.
That worked fine back when there were no markets, drive-thru eateries, and pie-preparing grandmas. Since sugar (glucose) was very rare, we built up proficient digestion that could process modest quantities. Today, diabetes is the aftereffect of a major conflict between our inherent system inside and cutting edge world outside.
Blood sugar is an essential element for our wellbeing. At the point when it's taken excessively over an extensive stretch of time, it could develop into diabetes. Diabetes influences your body's capacity to deliver or utilize insulin, a hormone that enables your body to turn glucose (sugar) into energy.
Normally after you eat or drink, your body will separate sugars from your food and use them for vitality in your cells. To achieve this, your pancreas needs to secrete a hormone called insulin. Insulin encourages the way toward pulling sugar from the blood and placing it in the cells for use, or vitality.
If you have diabetes, your pancreas either creates too little insulin or none. This condition can prompt plenty of issues influencing almost every significant body system. Some common issues that may arise as an effect of diabetes may include
- Kidney failure: Deficiency of insulin can cease the kidney’s ability to filter waste products from the blood which can lead to a rise in protein levels inside the body.
- Circulation problems: Diabetes always runs the risk of high blood pressure which puts an extra strain over your heart and can ultimately lead to cardiac arrest.
- Affects the Nervous system: Diabetes is the prime reason behind diabetic neuropathy which can lead to loss of sensory perception and susceptibility to bruises and injuries.
Diabosar, a herbally formulated capsule aims to provide you instant relief from diabetes. It controls the blood sugar level in the body and also counters other diabetic related issues. A regular and appropriate intake of Diabosar will help you eliminate diabetes permanently and you can live a long and healthy life.
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions , method of use and precautions are mentioned inside the package.
Why is SURAJ HERBALS Treatment different from others?
- This Wellness Package is formulated by our team of renowned Ayurvedacharya who are practicing in ayurveda since last 18 years and focusing on treatment of chronic diseases.
- We manufacturing every products only on the basis of actual clinical trials and clinical results by the team of ayurveda doctors on thousands of patients at their own ayurvedic clinics.
- We using best quality herbs and standard dosage as prescribed in ayurveda text.
- We never compromising with quality and quantity and all formulation is developed and manufactured only at our own manufacturing units.
- This wellness Package is a unique blend of 100% herbal formulation which can be used by anyone for healthy living.
Adverse effects –
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period. Our Herbal medicines are 100 % safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids.
OUR Product USP: In our all herbal formulations, we use only 100% herbal powder in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on label of each product.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- An ISO-9000:2015 Certified Company
- Product is manufactured in a WHO-GMP Certified Unit
Shipping : By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Delivery : With in 5-7 Days from the date of order.
Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card, wallets.
COD Also available
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure any disease. Always Consult your Ayurvedic physician before taking any ayurvedic medicine.