Asthma is an incessant illness of the respiratory system that transports air to and from the lungs. In an individual with asthma, the walls of the respiratory canals, known as bronchial cylinders, become swollen or aggravated. This expanding or aggravation makes the aviation routes incredibly sensitive to itchiness and infection thus resulting in increased susceptibility to allergies and diseases. In an unfavorably susceptible response, the respiratory passage swell, and the muscles around get stiff, making it hard for air to move all through the lungs.
Asthma is common not only in Indian households but everywhere around the world. Asthma is reported to have affected around 800 million people in the world in the last three decades. That is roughly 1 of every 15 individuals. Asthma ranks highly amongst the most widely recognized interminable diseases, representing 300 million missed working days a year..
Having asthma can influence an individual in multiple ways. Physical impacts can extend from mere irritating coughs right to the hazardous not being able to breathe properly situation. The recurrence and frequency of asthma rely upon the general severity of asthma and how well it is managed.
No single reason has been recognized for asthma. Rather, scientists accept that the breathing condition is brought about by an assortment of elements. These variables include:
- Hereditary qualities: On the off chance that a parent has asthma, children are highly likely to develop this disorder maybe later in their lives.
- History of viral contamination: Individuals with a background marked by viral diseases during adolescence are bound to build up the condition.
- Cleanliness: This theory recommends that infants aren't presented to enough microorganisms during their initial years. Their insusceptible frameworks don't wind up sufficiently able to fend off asthma and different conditions.
- Allergents: Continuous contact with potential allergens may develop the risk of asthma.
Regardless of whether your asthma causes mellow or serious issues, it's important to have good medicare available. The asthma specialists at Suraj Herbals have specially formulated an excellent product called Asthosur that will help you get rid of this irritating disease. Asthosur capsules provide relief from the swollen and constricted larynx, eases swallowing and enhances breathing capacity. It works really well for people suffering from runny and bleeding nose, shortness of breath, burning sensation in the chest region, and constant congestion in the nasal passage. It’s a 100% natural product with no side effects and provides instant relief from all the issues related to Asthma and other breathing problems.
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions , method of use and precautions are mentioned inside the package.
Why is SURAJ HERBALS Treatment different from others?
- This Wellness Package is formulated by our team of renowned Ayurvedacharya who are practicing in ayurveda since last 18 years and focusing on treatment of chronic diseases.
- We manufacturing every products only on the basis of actual clinical trials and clinical results by the team of ayurveda doctors on thousands of patients at their own ayurvedic clinics.
- We using best quality herbs and standard dosage as prescribed in ayurveda text.
- We never compromising with quality and quantity and all formulation is developed and manufactured only at our own manufacturing units.
- This wellness Package is a unique blend of 100% herbal formulation which can be used by anyone for healthy living.
Adverse effects –
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period. Our Herbal medicines are 100 % safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids.
OUR Product USP: In our all herbal formulations, we use only 100% herbal powder in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on label of each product.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- An ISO-9000:2015 Certified Company
- Product is manufactured in a WHO-GMP Certified Unit
Shipping : By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Delivery : With in 5-7 Days from the date of order.
Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card, wallets.
COD Also available
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure any disease. Always Consult your Ayurvedic physician before taking any ayurvedic medicine.